1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Care Credit) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. No personal checks accepted.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Methuen Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
We strongly urge all pet owners to consider pet insurance coverage. The cost of illness care for a pet can be very high, and having an insurance policy in place means your pet will be able to get optimal care. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .